Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 9

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)



Today, I am thankful for God's Word and for a weekly women's Bible Study that I have been a part of for the past eleven years.  This is a diverse group of women of different ages and at different stages in their lives.


His Word is Truth and I am so thankful that I can dig into it with this group of ladies.


What are you thankful for today?





Cindy Sig 2

3 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Same here!! So blessed.

rsctt said...

Good reminder

www.wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

I am thankful for my husband, and my 97 year old Aunt, my children and grandchildren...and for the many unselfish Christians that are coming forward with the word of God boldly...thank you for sharing!
If you haven't tried www.reftagger.com, check it out, great resource! Code places hover box with full scripture!