Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 3

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
I
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)


Today I am thankful for my children, Caitlin and Manning. They were both high risk babies, but after 5 months of bed-rest with Caitlin and 4 months of bed-rest with Manning, God allowed us to be their parents.  And we are blessed.  It has been such a joy watching them grow into adults.  We also welcomed another son, Jody,  into our family when he married Caitlin.  He too is a blessing.


Caitlin and Jody

Manning


What are you thankful for today?



Cindy Sig 2

2 comments:

Joanna said...

our thoughts are following the same route! Today I am also thankful for my children and the mates that God has given them. We are so very blessed!

Sharon said...

BEAUTIFUL children you have there, Cindy! God is good! :)

Sharon