Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 6

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)



Today I am thankful for my daughter's in-laws.  I began praying for my children's spouses when they were very little.  I prayed that God would bring them a godly mate that loved the Lord even more than they loved my child. And I also prayed that their in-laws would love them like they were their own.  God answered that prayer for my daughter.  She is blessed with a wonderful family of in-laws.  They love her like she is a daughter and she loves them.  I couldn't have hand-picked anyone better.  Thank you God for the blessing of the precious Jenkins family.

The Jenkins family



Cindy Sig 2

2 comments:

Joanna said...

It is very humbling to hear you are the answer to prayer. What a wonderfully unimaginably awesome God we have. I am reminded every time I see Caitlin and Jody together and remember how they were 'sent' together. I also remember, after the first time he met you, Jody called and said, "mom, I can't wait for you to meet Caitlin's mom, you are so much alike, I think you will be great friends." Funny, that God of ours. I love you, Cindy.

Cindy said...

Joanna, I love you! And yes I think we are great friends. I'm glad that Jody thought that we would be. And God can do so much more than we can even imagine.