Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 5

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)


Today I am thankful for my sister.   I am so blessed to have her as a sister and a friend.  I am thankful for her love and support.  She has an awesome sense of humor and can make me laugh like no one else.   I miss her and can't wait until she retires and moves closer to me!  I am thankful for her husband Bob, my favorite brother-in-law, and her stepsons Kirk and Connor.
Sharon and Bob


What are you thankful for today?




Cindy Sig 2

2 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Great picture of Bob and Sharon!!

Cindy said...

Leah, that was on Halloween, they gave out candy in front of their house. Sharon said that Bob was dressed as a grumpy retiree.