Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 19

In every thing give thanks:  for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

Today I am thankful for my father, who turns 79 today.  He has a wonderful sense of humor and our home was always full of laughter.  He is a wonderful father, who taught us by example that we have an obligation to help anyone in need.  He served our country in the Air Force for 21 years and taught us that freedom is never free.  He disciplined us when we needed it, but always in love.  I am thankful and grateful for the his godly examples on earth that pointed to our Heavenly Father.




Happy Birthday Daddy.  I love you.

What are you thankful for today?




Cindy Sig 2

1 comment:

Carol Arêas said...

I agree with you, Cindy. Life is good!

Congrats to your father!