Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 12

In every thing give thanks:  for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
I Thessalonians 5:18

Today I am thankful for my four sisters-in-law, mother-in-law and nieces.   We are on our annual girl's weekend  and as usual we are having crazy fun.  Our oldest niece has been with us from the beginning and this year all the newly married daughter's and daughters-in-law have joined us in the craziness!  Thankful for girl time!

Me and my sisters-in-law


What are you thankful for today?



Cindy Sig 2

2 comments:

Sandra Wilkes said...

That is so great to have an extended family girls trip! I leave tomorrow on a girls trip....me and my 3 best girlfriends. And we are going to the beautiful N. GA mountains! I noticed that is where you live. Small world. Sandra

Joyce said...

I'm also very thankful for my sisters...don't know what I'd do without them!