- God has to be invited into the marriage in order for it to work.
- Your husband is the head of the family.
- Marriage will be one of the hardest things you will ever do, it takes work.
- You have to love your husband above yourself.
- Never go to bed angry with each other.
- You will have arguments, this is inevitable.
- Be forgiving, don't hang on to little hurts.
- Your husband is only human.
- You must show him respect. It is one of the most important things to a man.
- You have to choose to love him every day, even when he leaves the toilet seat up.
- Marriage is wonderful.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
18 Who is a God like you,
who pardons sin and forgives the transgression
of the remnant of his inheritance?
You do not stay angry forever
but delight to show mercy.
19 You will again have compassion on us;
you will tread our sins underfoot
and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.
Oh, and by the way, Proverbs 31:15 says: "she provides food for her family". It doesn't say she always cooks for her family. Could she have possibly gotten take-out sometimes like I do? Maybe there is hope for me yet.
Care to share some of your kitchen disasters with me?