Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 8

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)


Today I am thankful for seasons.  I am fortunate to live in a region that experiences 4 distinct seasons every year.  My favorite season of all is Fall.  And may I just say that God has really been showing off this year?  It has been one of the most beautiful that I can remember.  The leaves have had spectacular colors; reds and golds that absolutely make me so happy.  I love watching the leaves fall and carpet the ground with their beauty.


The older I get I am also thankful for the seasons that God allows in my life.   Some of them have been hard but each one is for my benefit, even if I can't see it at the time.

October, 2011



What are you thankful for today?


Cindy Sig 2

1 comment:

Alene said...

Seasons, yes! Unfortunately my favorite season is Summer and it is quickly leaving me. The freshness of the cool fall morning is refreshing. It breaths new life. Blessings.