Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 10

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

I Thessalonians 5:18


Today I am thankful that God is a God of second chances.  I am thankful that even though I was the worst of sinners rebelling and running from Him, He never gave up on me.  He picked me up, dusted me off and set me on my feet again!

I am eternally thankful that there is absolutely nothing that I can do that will make Him love me less, and there is nothing that I have done that is so terrible that He will not forgive.

I am thankful that when I confess my sin, He puts them behind his back (Isaiah 38:17), treads them underfoot and hurls them into the depths of the sea! (Micah 7: 19)

I am so thankful that we get a daily do-over.  Or sometimes in my case, even an hourly do-over! His mercies are new every morning! (Lam. 3:22-23)


What are you thankful for today?



Cindy Sig 2

1 comment:

Leah Adams said...

Yes!! Yes!! Me too. Have a great weekend shopping with the girls.