Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 13

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

This past weekend I met my four sisters-in-law, mother-in-law and our daughters at the Mall of Georgia for our annual girls weekend. We all live about an hour and a half from there, so it is a great place to meet.  I am thankful for these ladies, (which was my thankful for day 12)  but as I drove to and from, I realized how I take transportation and my travel  for granted.

Today I am thankful that we live in a country where we have freedom to travel as we wish, without having to show "papers" or stop at armed checkpoints, and good highway systems and vehicles to get us where we are going. We can travel from city to city and state to state with no hassles.

What are you thankful for today?


Cindy Sig 2

No comments: