Here are some of the points of the day: A Secure Woman is:
- Saved from herself (Insecurity is a twisted from of self-interest)
- Entitled to truth (The more we live withdrawn, the darker our thinking becomes)
- Clothed with intention (We can't be weak willed women)
- Upended by grace (Grace is the only thing that we can give away that we can also keep)
- Rebounded by love (We are loved by God regardless of our pasts)
- Exceptional in life
We traveled to Atlanta the day before the event for some girl time. I hadn't seen Kristen for several months and there was a lot of catching up to do. Kristen had never been to Phipps Plaza and so we decided that it would be a good place to get a bite to eat and do a little shopping.
We then met a group of Siestas at Pappasito's for dinner. I knew a few of these women through their blogs but hadn't met them in person. It was a great time with about 30 ladies. And the Mariachi Band!
Our friend Kristen
Lora and me. I was so excited to meet her. I feel like I have known her forever. I also met Yolanda and Georgia Jan, but failed to get a picture of them. I was so excited it's a wonder I got any pictures at all!
And no Mexican dinner is complete without a Mariachi Band!